Contractor’s Corner: How to Become a Belgard Authorized ContractorPosted: April 15, 2013
Contractors play a pivotal role in helping homeowners bring their outdoor living visions to life. Each month, we’ll offer a Contractor’s Corner post to share tips to help our contractor partners offer even more to homeowners and their landscapes.
15,000 sq. ft. of Belgard pavers installed
We love our contractors and that’s why we want to help them and their business succeed. Our Belgard Authorized Contractor program offers a number of benefits including listing on our online search tool, the Belgard Rewards program, the Belgard Tool Kit including the Preferred Payment Program and other sales tools. We also back any product installed by an Authorized Contractor with our lifetime warranty.
The next question is, how do you become a Belgard Authorized Contractor? We take our BAC qualification very seriously because we only want the best for our homeowners. All contractors looking to become a BAC must complete the following requirements:
– Be recommended by a Belgard Authorized Dealer or Sales Rep based on an acceptable credit standing
– Provide documentation for at least one ICPI certified staff member
– Satisfy three of the following:
– 15,000 sq. ft. of Belgard pavers installed
– Installation of two vehicular applications
– Successfully use polymeric sand on five projects
– Installation of ten paver projects
– Provide proof of insurance
– Provide proof of home improvement or state license if state required
– Workmanship guaranteed for at least two years
– Belgard inspected project (Minimum installed for 1 year)
– Belgard inspected project under construction (Verify ICPI installation guidelines)
– Understand status will be reviewed every 12 months
In addition to the initial requirements, all BACs must submit to these yearly requirements:
– Install 15,000 SF of Belgard Pavers
– Attend a minimum of 1 continuing education program offered by Belgard
– Place BAC logo on business cards, letterhead, or website
– Submit to a yearly review by a Belgard Representative
Once you’re part of the Belgard family, we’ll help you with the tools for success in making your business grow.
For more information on becoming a Belgard Authorized Contractor, visit http://belgard.biz/docs/bac_requirements.pdf. To find a Belgard Authorized Contractor, visit http://belgard.biz/contractors_search.php.